Foundation Raising & Leveling
If your foundation is settling, broken, leaning or unstable, our patented foundation PierTech Systems is the answer. At R&R Specialists, we have worked on countless homes around the Seattle, Bellevue and Everett areas, ensuring our clients’ homes regain the necessary stability that is threatened when your foundation settles, cracks or breaks. If you are experiencing cracks in concrete walls, or floors that flex or are not level, your foundation may be in need proper repair and restoration services.
Most foundation damage occurs when the soil, upon which the foundation was poured, settles. Our PierTech Systems drive steel piers all the way down to solid bedrock, which then push your foundation back up to its original level where it belongs. We’ve invested in the foundation-leveling industry’s most effective equipment, which aid us in providing a solution for just about any condition. If you have seen signs of a settled foundation and need an expert opinion, contact our team today!
Exterior Signs of Settling:
- Water in basement, crawlspaces, or around the perimeter of the home
- Gaps between your garage and walls
- Gaps between your windows and surrounding wall
- Chimneys tilting or leaning
- Sagging roof line
- Large cracks in exterior of concrete
- Sagging corners
R&R Specialists know every foundation is unique. That’s why we always use the right equipment to properly fix your foundation, and customize our approach based on what you need.
Interior Signs of Settling:
- Cracked drywall gaps between the wall seams, cracks between the wall and ceiling
- Sloping floors or staircases
- Multiple nail pops in ceilings or walls
- Misaligned doors and windows or gaps between window and door frames
- Doors that stick or don’t shut properly, or windows that are difficult to open or cracks in the glass
- Walls leaning and cracks on plaster walls
Four Types of Foundation Piling Systems:
- Pin Piles
- Eccentric Push Piers
- Eccentric Helical Piles
- Concentric Push Piers
Each job is unique and may require one – or all four – technologies. Our design specialists will do a careful inspection then recommend how to most effectively restore the foundation.
Decades of Foundation Repair Experience
Cory Myron is our senior design specialist. With industry experience since 1990, he has poured over 400 foundations in the Puget Sound region alone. His invaluable knowledge of the construction process makes him the man for any of your foundation needs!