Foundation Raising & Leveling
If your foundation is settling, settled, leaning or unstable our patented foundation PierTech Systems is the answer. At R&R Specialists, we have worked on countless home around the Seattle, Bellevue and Everett areas – ensuring our clients houses regain the necessary stability that is threatened when your foundation settles, cracks or breaks. If you are experiencing cracks in concrete walls, or floors that are not level or that flex, your foundation may be in need of repair.
Most foundation damage occurs when the soil upon which the foundation was poured settles. Our pier systems drive steel piers all the way down to solid bedrock and which then push your foundation back up to its original level where it belongs. We’ve invested in the foundation-leveling industry’s most effective equipment including to provide a solution for just about any condition. If you have seen signs of a settled foundation, and need an expert opinion – contact our team today from the surrounding Seattle areas including Kirkland, Bothell, Woodinville and Sammamish.
Exterior Signs of Settling:
- Water in basement, crawlspaces, or around the perimeter of the home
- Gaps between your garage and walls
- Gaps between your windows and surrounding wall
- Chimneys tilting or leaning
- Sagging roof line
- Large cracks in exterior of concrete
- Sagging corners
Every foundation is unique including the soil beneath and the depth of the bedrock. R&R Specialists use the right equipment to properly lift the foundation back into place regardless of the unique conditions than have led to the issue.
Interior Signs of Settling:
- Cracked drywall gaps between the wall seams, cracks between the wall and ceiling
- Sloping floors or staircases
- Multiple nail pops in ceilings or walls
- Misaligned doors and windows or gaps between window and door frames
- Doors that stick or don’t shut properly, or windows that are difficult to open or cracks in the glass
- Walls leaning and cracks on plaster walls
Four types of Foundation Piling Systems:
- Pin Piles
- Eccentric Push Piers
- Eccentric Helical Piles
- Concentric Push Piers
Each job is unique and may require one – or all four technologies. Our design specialists will do a careful inspection then recommend how to most effectively restore the foundation.
Decades of Foundation Repair Experience
Cory Myron is our senior design specialist. He has been in the industry since 1990, and has poured over 400 foundations in the Puget Sound region. His knowledge of the construction process and where the loads transfer from the foundation up to the rafters of the home is invaluable when it comes to understanding the science behind lifting foundations. He’s also well versed in the range of soil conditions in the Pacific Northwest. Chances are he’s seen a project just like yours and knows how to best approach it.